Our powerful mind or is it your monkey mind?
Observing our thoughts starts a whole new practice of becoming aware our unconscious thoughts bring them into conscious thoughts.
Now that’s powerful.
1. Get into your breath cycle (this instantly CENTRES you)
a. 2 MINUTES
2. Bring your attention to your third eye chakra, in the middle of your forehead
a. Imagine breathing in and out of this spot
b. 2 MINUTES
3. Allow your mind to move through its thoughts
a. Go anywhere it wants
b. As fast as it wants
c. To as many things as it wants
4. Keeping your breath slow and deliberate
a. 1 MINUTE
5. Now let your mind observe your thoughts
a. Just like reading
b. What do you notice
c. Are your thoughts fast, create a story, jump from here to there? 2-3 MINUTES
6. Keeping any emotions and sensations that may pop up at bay.
a. Our focus is entirely on just watching our thoughts
b. If you can, imagine you are observing someone else’s thoughts. 2-3 MINTUES
7. Write down your observations
a. How do you feel?