It’s the final day of our challenge and let’s make it a daily ritual of our life. It doesn’t matter whether you do 2 minutes or up 60 minutes or more. It’s a practice of getting into a mindful state that impacts on your day. More than that, it changes your relationship with yourself AND others around you.
Keep it guys!
1. Get into your breath cycle (centred)
2. Let your mind focus on it’s thoughts and observe
a. Slow, deliberate breathing
3. Bring your attention to your emotions and observe
a. Keeping the breath soft
4. Becoming aware of the sensations in your body and simply observe
a. Connecting the breath to the sensations
5. Moving your breath to the soles of your feet