When to use:
To assist animals that have travel or going on their own holiday
What to expect:
To help assist the animal in change
• Dosage Dropper Bottles for Animals – 2 drops x 4 x per day
How to Administer to Animals
• drops can be added to the water bowl daily, or on food or dropped directly onto the animals paws, ears (they will be absorbed through the skin) or nose (they lick it off) or dropped onto your palms and then pat the animal.
• Dosage Spritzers – Spray as required directly onto the animals bedding, house, food, water, animal’s body, and animals’ environment.
• Spritzers are an alternative or a co-use product with the Dropper Bottles. As an example, if you have an animal who barks constantly you would use the dropper bottles directly on the animal and you would use the Spritzer of the same mix to spray around the house, bedding, area where the dog is left alone and barking.
• Duration of Use – some animals respond quickly and may only require one remedy. Others who have fixed habits or bad behaviour like barking or scratching may require a number of months use along with behavioural training or animal communication to break bad habits. Usually after 1 months usage the persons/animals outlook changes and a new mix may be required.
• Bach Flower Remedies – original stock bottles preserved with grape alcohol.
• Mineral Water
• Natural Preservative, vegetable based, alcohol free – added to Spritzers and Dropper bottles. [Remedies can be made preservative free on request].
• The Spritzer Bottles – Room/Space Sprays may contain preservative – Natural Glycerine, vegetable based, and alcohol free added to preserve the water that the Bach Remedies are dispensed in. It is not essential that a preservative is used.
Back to all Bach Flower Essences